April's Monthly Theme is Justice.
How can you act with justice at home and in school?
Each week, the children in First Grade learn so many new things!
Ask your child about…
- measuring time and using picture graphs.
- our preparations for the May Crowning Mass. (check the Resources section of the webpage for the song that the First Grade will sing at Mass!)
- the Seven Sacraments and what each sacrament means.
- this week's story A Butterfly Grows.
- words with oo, ou, and ew.
- the verb "be" (am, is, are, was, were).
- the needs of plants, what plants give us, and the plant life cycle.
- sight words that the class has learned so far.
- this weekend’s Gospel story.
Class 1-2’s Special’s Schedule
Day A-Computer (1:45 pm)
Day B- Music (9:10 am)
Day C- Gym (1:05 pm)
Day D- Library (8:30 am)
Day E- no special
Day F- Art (1:45 pm)
Cafeteria Schedule & Prices
Tuesdays- pizza ($1.50)
Wednesdays- pretzels ($1.50)
Thursdays- chicken nuggets ($1.50)
Fridays- bagels (choice of plain, butter, or cream cheese)
Served Daily- snacks ($.50), juice ($.50), water ($.75) and ice cream ($1.00)