Febrary's Monthly Theme is Gentleness.
How can you show gentleness at school and at home?
Each week, the children in First Grade learn so many new things!
Ask your child about…
- using quick pictures to model numbers to 120 (place value pictures).
- identifying ways to say "Yes" to God and understanding examples of Saints and Holy People who said "Yes".
- this week's story Let's Go to the Moon.
- words with the long o sound.
- understanding that a question sentence is an asking sentence that has a question mark at the end and a capital letter at the beginning.
- dental health.
- sight words that the class has learned so far.
- this weekend’s Gospel story.
Class 1-2’s Special’s Schedule
Day A-Computer (1:45 pm)
Day B- Music (9:10 am)
Day C- Gym (1:05 pm)
Day D- Library (8:30 am)
Day E- no special
Day F- Art (1:45 pm)
Cafeteria Schedule & Prices
Tuesdays- pizza ($1.50)
Wednesdays- pretzels ($1.50)
Thursdays- chicken nuggets ($1.50)
Fridays- bagels (choice of plain, butter, or cream cheese)
Served Daily- snacks ($.50), juice ($.50), water ($.75) and ice cream ($1.00)